- Main areas of expertise: documentaries, current affairs, factual entertainment, news, children's, corporate
- Started editing in 1998
- Uses Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud
- MA in TV Documentary and Features from University of Salford
With a background in news and current affairs, Caroline is calm under pressure, taking tight deadlines and fast turnaround naturally in her stride. She has an inherent instinct for creating captivating television and a real flair for picking out the heart of the story. Clients find Caroline a pleasure to work with, appreciating her positive, upbeat nature and her ability to keep smiling in even the most stressful of edit situations.
- Personal Care TV Editing an in house factual show for Unilever. Edited at Cloud Edits. Mad Women for Unilever
- Don’t Tell The Doctor – I was asked by the head of popular factual to help create and set the style for a new series. The young generation don’t see the doctor, so the doctors come to them. Edited at Cloud Edits. Arrow Media for 5*
- Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch – Matilda Ramsay’s cookery show, edited remotely at Cloud Edits – Objective Media for CBBC
- My Worst Job – A star-studded cast reminisce about their first or worst ever jobs. Voltage for Channel 4
- Come Dine With Me – The knives (and forks) are out as a group of strangers compete for the title of ultimate dinner party host. ITV for Channel 4
- What Would Be Your Miracle – After the success of Ep1 Series 2 of Mary Portas, Caroline was asked to help create a new series format. Emma Willis meets people who are undergoing life-changing surgery. Optomen for ITV
- Got To Dance – Editing a fittingly tear-jerking and entertaining finale for a very popular dance talent show. Princess for Sky 1
- Mary Portas – Secret Shopper Series 2 – 1 x 60 min. In this episode, Mary works with a failing convenience store in Slough to turn their fortunes around. Optomen for Channel 4
- World’s Toughest Jobs – 1 x 60 min. Following the journey of three hard-up young Brits as they leave the UK in a bid to find their pot of gold and on Rock Lobster Fishing in Australia. Boundless for BBC3
- Got to Dance – A Celebration – 1 x 30. A look back at Sky’s popular dance competition.
- The Big Reunion – Series 2 1 x 60 min. Reality-documentary series featuring chart-topping bands who were big in the the 1990s and early 2000s. Following them as they reunite for the first time in a decade. ITV2
- First Time Farmers – Series 2 2 x 60 min. Observational documentary series looking at all aspects of farming life through the eyes of the younger generation. Monkey Kingdom for Channel 4
- First Dates 3 x 22 min. A unique TV series about dating that offers the public the chance to date some of the singletons they’ve seen on screen. Twenty Twenty Television for Channel 4
- Man Up! 2 x 50 min. The series that asks – what does it mean to be a guy these days? Betty TV for Fox
- The Only Way is Essex A series of constructed reality shows with real people in modified situations. Lime Pictures for ITV2
- Sing Date 3 x 22min. People find love by singing to each other. Princess for Sky Living
- She’s Having a Baby 2 x 60 min. observational documentaries following 16 mother’s journeys through pregnancy. Nutopia for Sky Living
- Now That’s History 4 x 30 min. An HD series exploring news, culture and music and culture from 1982-2001. Bigger Pictures for Sky Atlantic
- Freshly Squeezed 4 x 30min. Music based breakfast show featuring celebrity interviews, behind the scenes exclusives, videos and live performances. Remedy for Channel 4
- What Not To Wear 1 x 45min. A series helping to make anyone stylish regardless of their shape, height or age. BBC1
- The Baby Borrowers on Holiday 2 x 60min. An experiment in which teenage couples look after other people’s children. Love Productions for BBC3
- Newsnight 1hr nightly current affairs investigative programme covering different topics. BBC
- Working Lunch Series of 30 min business, consumer and personal finance shows. BBC
- The Andrew Marr Show VTs. Former BBC Political Editor Andrew Marr interviews key newsmakers and shines new light on what’s happening in the world.
- This Week 1 hr political review of the week presented by Andrew Neil and guests. BBC
- The Daily Politics 1 hr daytime political discussion show.
- The Politics Show 1 hr weekly politics programme presented by John Sopel. BBC
- Inside Out Series of 30min weekly regional programmes taking a fresh look at surprising stories from familiar places. BBC1