- Main areas of expertise: News, features, documentary
- Started editing in 1991
- Uses Avid Media Composer 8000 / 9000, Avid NT Express, Avid 9000 NT, Avid Newscutter Adrenaline, Avid Newscutter XP, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects (basic knowledge), Final Cut Pro, 3x Machine Beta SP with Sony 910
- Avid 101
Adobe After Effects (Beginners Level)
Final Cut Pro (Beginners Level)
Robert is a creative digital video editor with more than 20 years experience in both on-line and off-line video editing for both the broadcast and corporate sectors. He has knowledge of the full range of Avid editing software. Received 2 Best Editor nominations from the ITV News Group
- Arise TV, London – Cutting news features and packages, on Avid/Adobe Premiere Pro in a network news environment using Interplay, Airspeed servers and Avid Unity Server Systems.
- ITV CENTRAL – Edited news items using Avid Adrenaline. Provided support for journalists’ packages by finishing edits started by themselves or editing a tight turnaround package from scratch and adding video effects sorting out sound etc. Also controlled live playback from the editing suite when needed.
- Carlton Studios Projects- Someone’s Got to Do it – Unusual Jobs (26 x 30 minutes) Jacobs’ Justice – Consumer Affairs (26 x 60 minutes) Take Off – Holiday Programme (26 x 60 minutes) O.C.O. – Police Forensics (26 x 30 minutes) Peak Performance – Sport Coaching (26 x 60 minutes)
- ITV Regional History Detectives (Documentary) 30 Minutes (Documentary) Eye TV (Pop Magazine) Pulling Power (Motoring Magazine)
- ITV Network – Crossroads (Soap)
- BBC Network – Children in Need (Insert)
- Discovery / Attaboy TV Le Salvager (Lifestyle) 101 Things You Don’t Need a Builder For (Lifestyle)
- BBC/Hanrahan Media – History of the World – Brindley Locks (Light documentary)